Acting Captain's Log, Stardate 131117

Commander Genny7 Markus reporting: Commander Bravin and myself returned to the ship with heavy hearts, we had tried to talk to the Spouwwqnas, but with no success and had ended up having to kill them before they had killed us.

Science has scanned the planet for Spouwwqnas but none had be found, so on with the mission, we had the last generator to position on the planet before we could head back to Astraios and maybe some R&R.
.
Quite by chance the last generator was to be positioned at the Temple site near to our encounter with the Spouwwqnas, so I asked OPs to call for the beta bridge crew so that we could enjoy some fresh air and deliver the generator.
.
We arrived down on Treman and Captain Quar collected a cargo handler to move the generator into position at the Temple. While he was unpacking and setting it up I decided to take some readings of the area, I mentioned to Commander Bravin that I was getting strange readings from the building near to us which I thought was the palace. He agreed to investigate and reported back that there was something on the first floor.
.
The Commander and I left the others to finish setting up the generator and went to have a look. We took the lift to the first floor and standing near to the throne was another Spouwwqna. I gave the order that no one was to get near to it once the others had arrived and turned to speak to the Spouwwqna. I told it that it should return to its home and leave humans alone. It was just as bad tempered as the last two and when I told it that I had been forced to kill two already, it told me not to kill it as now it was the last of its kind. When I commented that we had driven the rest of its kind back to its home in the Taakar Nebula it then said that it was the last here on the planet. It then told us that it had to eat and that it wanted humanoid energy.
.
Doctor Brogdrum had been scanning the creature and realised that it needed our bio electricity and came up with an idea to help it. She contacted the ship and a barrel of gagh arrived between us and it. She stepped forward and asked it to try to eat some; obviously gagh suited it for it was soon gone but it needed more. It then said that it needed to go home to die, so we suggested that if we could freeze it with liquid nitrogen and transport it to the ship in a stasis field, we could store it in a cargo hold and drop it off in the nebula on our way home....