Ship's Log, 131027

Reporting: Commander Genny7 Markus, Acting Captain, USS Neil Armstrong - I returned to the Bridge from Sickbay where I had been checking with Doctor Brogdrum on the condition of the Captain and crew, to find that the Captain's chair had been taken over by Commander Lee. To say that I was not best pleased would be an understatement. I immediately ordered him out of the chair, where upon he took my chair instead.

He proceeded to tell me that he had received a new trajectory for our geosynchronous orbit. This puzzled me and I asked him whether these new orders had come from the planet's authorities. Again he puzzled me by saying that it was his superiors.
.
I began to have an uneasy feeling that we were being led in to a trap which he had set. He passed the new heading to Captain Quar at Helm. Commander Barbosa asked for permission to raise the shields, but to keep Commander Lee at ease I commented that we were among friends and that there was no need.
.
I thought it was about time to show our hand and asked Ops to contact our other ships, the USS Ghana and the USS Colossus, giving them our new heading and advising them that we could do with help from their engineers repairing our ship.
.
Commander Lee told us that now that we were in the new orbit he would arrange the delivery of the materials for our repairs. Commander Barbosa suggested to me that we should have a security welcome waiting and when questioned by Commander Lee she told him that it was for his own protection.
.
We made contact with the Ghana and arranged for them to meet with us and the Colossus as well, we would then have the spare parts and engineers to begin repairs. This unsettled Commander Lee and worse was to come when security blocked a teleport attempt and held them in the buffers. It seemed that Commander Lee had planned to take over our ship. Once out of the buffers his crew were taken to the Brig.
.
Commander Lee was at this time acting very confused, and when confronted by burly Security Officers, told us that things had been changing while he was on Treman, but that since being aboard our ship his mind had begun to clear. I then went on to explain to him about the Spouwwqnas and about the generator that our Officers had developed to combat them. He then agreed to contact his authorities for permission for us to complete our mission and free Treman of the Spouwwqnas without starting a war between Treman and Astraios.