Commanding Officer's Log, Stardate: 140405

Location: SS Astraios

I was able to spend some time at the Astraios Festival called, "Robstock" today, although I was called away to greet a visitor from Pinastri and ended up showing him around the station. I don't usually do the tours these days but my Yeoman and others were at the festival and I thought I should let them have their fun. They work hard and deserve a break.

Afterwards, instead of returning to the event I decided to take my work with me to my garden. I have set up a small table there, underneath the flowering fruit trees, the spring sun was pleasantly warm, the air was fresh, and I was glad to be off the 'tin can' for awhile. For someone born and raised in the wild, being enclosed in an artificial environment the majority of the time is not always comfortable. Although the station and our ships are extremely well designed to support life aboard, I confess even still I miss the caves and savannah of my...youngling days.